Personal protection when using a drill
1. Wear a protective mask when working face up. Wear protective glasses to drill holes in cast iron castings to protect your eyes.
2. The drill holder should be properly installed.
3. The drill bit is hot during operation and should be burned.
4. When drilling a hand drill with a diameter of Φ12mm or more, a side handle pistol should be used for drilling.
5. Standing on a ladder or working at a high position should be done at a high altitude, and the ladder should be supported by ground personnel.
Precautions before work
1. Confirm that the power supply connected to the site matches the nameplate of the drill. Is there a leakage protector?
2 The drill bit and the holder should be fitted and properly installed
3. Confirm that the switch on the drill is connected to the lock state, otherwise the drill will rotate immediately and unexpectedly when the plug is plugged into the power socket, which may cause personal injury.
4. If the work site is away from the power source, when extending the cable, use a sufficient capacity to install a qualified extension cable. Extend the cable, such as through a pedestrian aisle, to be elevated or to prevent the cable from being crushed and damaged.
Correct operation of electric drill
1. Drilling holes in metal materials should first be used to punch the eye at the position to be drilled.
2. When drilling a large hole, drill it with a small drill before drilling with a large drill.
3. If you need to drill holes on metal for a long time, you can take some cooling measures to keep the drill bit sharp.
4. Drill cuttings generated during drilling are strictly prohibited from being cleaned by hand, and special tools are used for cleaning debris.
Maintenance and inspection
1. Check the drill bit: Using a slow or bent drill bit will make the motor overload surface condition abnormal and reduce the working efficiency. Therefore, if such a situation is found, it should be replaced immediately.
2. Electric drill body tightening screw inspection: Check the tightening condition of the drill body mounting screw before use. If the screw is loose, re-tighten it immediately, otherwise the electric drill will be faulty.
3. Check the carbon brush: The carbon brush on the motor is a consumable. Once the wear level exceeds the limit, the motor will malfunction. Therefore, the worn carbon brush should be replaced immediately. In addition, the carbon brush must be kept clean.
4. Protective grounding wire inspection: Protective grounding wire is an important measure to protect personal safety. Therefore, Class I appliances (metal casings) should always be checked for proper grounding of their casings.
How to change the drill bit?
Normally, electric drills and impact drills are the same in the same way, except that the drill chucks on the drill bits are divided from self-tight drill chucks and hand-tight drill chucks, and electric drills with self-tightening drill chucks are replaced. When we drill the drill, we need to hold the drill chuck with one hand and start the reverse switch of the drill. Simply replace the original drill and use the same method to lift the drill. Of course, the forward and reverse of the switch should not be forgotten. Dial, if it is a hand-tight drill chuck, just replace it with the built-in drill chuck key.
>>> The drill bit is about the power of the electric drill. A good drill bit is very important. Due to the different types, the price of the drill bit is not the same. Friends who have never bought or said that they have not used the drill bit can understand the "Specifications and Classification of Electric Drill Bits" first, and then refer to the following information for purchase according to the requirements.
Electric drill use method
Update time: 2019-09-22 13:53:33
Personal protection when using a drill